CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 5, 2008

We Got In!!!!!!


Well Nat is making me write something in our blog so here goes. Saturday (Nov. 30th) I got a phone call from a wierd number. I thought it was someone from the ward asking us to speak in sacrament. Well to make a long story short it was the head of admissions at the Arizona school of Dentistry and Oral Health and he told me that I was accepted. I was pretty shocked and I think Nat already knew what had happened before I had even got off of the phone. So not a bad day. Also in a couple of days we get to find out what the sex of our baby is so December is officially the one of the best months of my life.

7 comments:

cecily said...

Congrats! That is great news. The hard work paid off! Arizona will be so fun for you guys!

Marissa said...

We are so happy for you guys! Hopefully in the next few months we will have an idea of where we are going.
Oh, and we are excited to find out if you are having a boy or girl.

Megan said...

Congrats old fellow. We are so happy for you (well, secretly I am really sad because I wanted you to have to come here). That is so sweet that this is the best month. We can't wait to hear the baby news. We miss and love you guys.
p.s. adam wanted me to add that you are gay.

devin24 said...

I understand that you have to put a payment down but don't buy a house untill you see Pittsburgh!!!!!!

Cody and Jill said...

YEAH Way to Go!!

that is great news and Arizona will be a nice place to live while he is going to school.

Can't wait to see what the sex of the baby will be that is also great news

Sheena said...

Yay!!! Congratulations Scott. We are so excited for you. We are excited to hear what you are having, boy or girl, too. Take care and have a great holiday season!

acp08 said...

congrats... on school and the baby!