CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

House in Arizona

Scott, Jim, and Liz went down to Arizona to find us a house a couple weeks ago. After looking at tons and tons of houses in the heat of Arizona they finally made an offer on a house. Little did we know that getting a house would be so hard. When they got home from Arizona we got a phone call saying another couple had made and offer the same day and we both had to make blind bids to see who would get the house. We ended up getting the house with a bid 200 dollars more than the other couple. We are really excited about it and excited to move to Arizona. We can't wait to be able to call a place home for four years without having to move! And even better news......the baby is due in 7 days!

Entrance to Subdivision
Front of the house
Front of house again
Back of house with a two car garage!

Living Room

Community swimming pool

Kitchen

Upstairs

Master bed and bath

10 comments:

Megan said...

Congrats you guys! I can't believe you won by $200!!! That is so awesome! Make sure you set up the guest bedroom real nice for us. 7 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait to see pictures of your baby girl! Please, please call me as soon as she gets here! Love you! Good luck!!

A Piece of the Petersons said...

Congradulations Nat! That is going to be so fun for you guys! And how fun to be in Arizona.. You guys are going to love it! I cant wait to see pictures of that baby!

*The Grahams* said...

Congrats Nat! I am so excited that you guys got a house! It looks way nice! What city is it in! I am way excited for you guys to get all settled down there, and even more excited because now I will have someone to hang out with when we go down. I can't wait until your little baby girl makes her apperance. Good Luck and Congrats on your new hoome.

Cody and Jill said...

That is great Natalie you will make that house a HOME and seven days left yeah so when are you guys moving? the house looks great and how long will you guys be in arizona?

the h fam. said...

cute house! i'm so excited for you guys! and i'm jealous you only have seven days left, i've got a lot longer than that! good luck with everything

Zach and Shantay said...

Yay!! Congrats! Make up a guest room! We will b coming down to stay with you guys so zach can check out the school! Thats a gorgeous house! Love u guys!

Marissa said...

Congrats! See I told you it would all work out. I have a confession...I saw your post a couple nights ago and I was excited for you guys but I also burst into tears and had a major meltdown because we have nothing figured out for Florida. I am so stressed!

Travis and Mindi Eames said...

Yay! You guys found a house! It looks beautiful! I'm glad you guys didn't have the stress and never ending headache that we did! :) I'm super excited for you two! It will be so nice to really settle in! We miss you guys and hope all is well! I can't wait until your little one is born! Good luck! Yay!

Sheena said...

Looks great! I hope you are feeling good Natalie. Probably the same as me--ready to get the baby out! If you haven't delivered already. :) Good luck!

Nicole said...

Ok, your home is absolutely gorgeous! Wow, I'm so happy for you two that you found such a beautiful home is a great neighborhood. That is awesome! And you guys are killing us....we got a text saying "I guess we are having a baby" and then nothing for two days! Everyone kept asking about you, Jim even said you had a boy! We don't even know the name! I know you are so busy right now though, so we will have to give you a call later and find out everything! Hope it went well and that she is healthy!