CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Yes...We are still alive!

I know I know...I have been seriously slacking since Halloween and updating our blog, very pathetic! But I do have a good excuse. I left my computer at my dad's work during Christmas break to have it fixed and it just got mailed out to me a couple days ago so I should recieve it shortly in the mail and then there will be some pictures to post...finally! :) We are enjoying the warm weather in Arizona and it was so nice to come back here after being in the freezing cold for Christmas. We had a great break and spent lots of time with family. Taycee of course is getting big, soon to be 9 months on Friday. Where has the time gone. She is so much fun and is such a people person. Everywhere we go she points at people and waves. It's so funny! Anyways our break was wonderful and when I get my computer back I will post some pictures.

4 comments:

Marissa said...

Yes! I'm so glad you will be blogging again!

Nicole said...

I'm excited to see some pictures, Marissa and I are in unison!

Jace and Whitney said...

Me too!! I am excited to see some pictures!

A Piece of the Petersons said...

Yay! I was worried there for a minute :) Im excited to see some pictures!! -Whit