CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Taycee's Room

Finally some pictures of Taycee's room. Can I just say how proud I am of this room because a lot of work has gone into it. Painting was terrible! I don't think I will ever do stripes again in my life! I refinished the dresser to a pink color (it was white before). Kristen made my curtains and helped me with the cute picture craft. Thanks so much. Couldn't have done it without you!









And finally the little monster in crawling.

8 comments:

Megan said...

Oh my goodness. I love it!!! SO cute. Can you come do Carson's room?

Meagan said...

Natalie, the bedroom is adorable! Great job! Taycee is getting so big! Fun, huh? :) Hope you guys are doing great, looks like you are!

Nicole said...

Wow, she is crawling really well too! I'm so impressed with that room! I have done stripes and, yes they make me want to swear! But you did such a great job! I love the bed spread!

Tyler and Kristen Owens said...

it came together so great!! her room is really adorable! Great job!!!

Sheena said...

Natalie, Taycee's room is adorable. I want to paint Bryce's dresser too. It is very ugly and needs new knobs. I am sure painting the dresser was easier than the stripes. Any tips on furniture painting?

Marissa said...

I love her room! So cute! Congrats to Taycee for learning to crawl!!! Now you definitely can't take your eyes off of her!

A Piece of the Petersons said...

Nat, I love her room.. It's DARLING! You did such a good job

Brittney and Zach Lundgreen said...

Her room is so way cute!!!!!! love your cute little family!