CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Road Trip/Flu Bug

Scott had a week for spring break and so we decided we would take a road trip back to Idaho and see family and friends. It was so great to see everyone and we had such a great time. It was exhausting but way fun. Can you believe I forgot my camera though? So I have no pictures of our trip. We stayed for a week. Taycee was such a trooper and did an awesome job riding in her carseat for 28 hours but....

when we got home last night I put her to bed and at about 4 AM she woke up throwing up! Talk about the saddest thing ever. So I changed her sheets put her back down and she threw up again. She did it about 5 times. The next morning she was still a little sick but tonight she has gotten a lot better! Bad news...Scott has it too! I am praying that I don't come down with it tomorrow!

1 comments:

Megan said...

Oh gosh. That is the worst! I sooo hope you don't get sick. Who will take care of the sickies?