CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Taycee Bug/Happy 4 Year Anniversary

Since Scott always calls Taycee "bug" I thought it would be fun to throw her a ladybug party. Thank goodness for a great friend who lives here who can make cake and was able to make an adorable ladybug cake. Thanks Kristen it turned out so cute :) The party was so much fun and we had a lot of friends come. Also Scott's parents and Crae came for the weekend and were able to spend Taycee's birthday with us. It was a busy day getting ready for it but I think it turned out great. I can't believe our little girl is one. I know I say this all the time but time has really flown by with having her in our lives. I can't even begin to explain the joy she has brought into our home. I thank my Heavenly Father every day for trusting us with one of his children and giving us the opportunity to raise such a happy baby. We love her so much! Here are some pictures that we took of her big birthday party!























And also it was our 4 year anniversary! It kind of got put on the back burner while we were preparing for Taycee's big birthday party but I was definitely not forgotton by Scott. I got some beautiful flowers that day and he let me go pick out a couple of outfits at the buckle. I am so thankful to be married to him and love him so much. What a ride these past 4 years have been. 4 years ago we were getting married, a year ago we were having a baby, and this year we are celebrating a 1st birthday. I couldn't ask for a more special day!











1 comments:

Megan said...

What a cute birthday party! Good job, mama! I can't believe Taycee is already 1...that went by way too fast!! Happy anniversary to you guys! I miss you terribly.