CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Band Aids

Most kids love band aids right? They usually want one even when they don't have an ouie. (sp?) I came home from the gym on Tuesday with a blister so I got out the band aids. I figured I would need two since Taycee likes to do everything I do. So I put mine on my heel and got hers out and put it on her leg. She immediatley started crying! It was not a mad cry it was probably one of the saddest cries ever with big huge tears. I am not really sure why she didn't like it. The only thing I can think about was she was associating the band aid with shots? Who knows?? I guess we will steer clear of band aids for a while.

1 comments:

Nicole said...

These are so cute! I am loving them. I am shocked how much more she understands than B.