CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 23, 2011

Movies

Taycee loves watching movies lately.  First it was Finding Nemo.  After a month or two I finally got her to switch to Toy Story 3.  We have been watching it for quite a while. 


 I was getting quite sick of Toy Story 3 so I decided to buy Cars thinking she would like it.  So that night we bought it I put it in the TV in our room.  It wasn't about 5 minutes into the movie she came into the living room looked at me and said "It's dumb.  I want Toys"  Seriously?? Where in the world did she come up with the word dumb and how did she even know how to use it in a sentence properly.  I guess she really is a sponge and we definitely need to be more careful with what we say around her. :)


Sorry Cars you didn't make the cut but give it another month or two and she will watch you non stop for 4 or 5 months straight!

3 comments:

Nicole Gneiting said...

Haha, that's hilarious. Dumb! Well I'm glad that Scott's other language hasn't wore off on her yet!

Marissa said...

ha! funny. Story is obsessed with TS3. Loves it. Try buying TS2 or TS1.

Kayla said...

ha ha ha....amazing how smart little kiddos can get