CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Recent sayings by Miss Taycee

There is nothing better when Taycee comes up and wraps her arm around you and says, "Mom, I love you mucho!" Thats right folks our house is bilingual.

A couple of days ago I was talking to Jocelyn on the phone.  I got off the phone and Taycee asked, "Who was that?" I said, "That was Joce." She then went on to say "Oh I like Joce mucho!" Then paused and said, "and I like Alli poquito."   Ha ha.
 I have to explain this.  I taught her to tell me that she loves me mucho with her arms out wide and that she loves her dad poquito with her fingers showing a little.  Probably not the best thing to teach your child No.....funny though?..... Heck yes!

Lately we have been working on the alphabet.  She is getting pretty good at it.  When my mom is around her she always says zebra for the letter Z and at the end of the song instead of singing next time won't you sing with me...she will tease her and say something like next time won't you go eat ice cream.  Taycee always says "Nooooo grandma."  Well the other day Scott and I were riding in the car with her and we were singing the alphabet.  At the end of the song I said "Next time won't you sing with Mickey."  She giggled and said "Noooooo" and so I said "well, next time won't you sing with who then?"  She said, "Donald."  Ha ha ha.  Priceless!


She is definitely a silly girl! But we love her "Mucho!"

0 comments: