CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Happiest place on Earth

We went to Disneyland over President's weekend with Scott's family.  Taycee was so excited to go.  We had been talking about it for weeks and she was so ready to meet Mickey.  We had gotten everything packed in the car and were on our way.  I had to stop at the bank before we left town and when we pulled into the bank Taycee said "Mom is this Disneyland?"  She was very disappointed. :)
On our way to the happiest place on Earth

At the California adventure land hotel



Dinner at the Rainforest Cafe

Disneyland!



Staring in awe at Minnie Mouse.  She loved her

Not quite sure about the placement of Taycee's hand.  Oops!
Exhausted after two full days at Disneyland on the ride home.

We had such a blast and it was so fun to watch Taycee get so excited with everything.  Thanks to Scott's parents for the awesome vacation.  We loved it!

2 comments:

Spencer and Erin said...

That looks like so much fun!!! I loved how excited she was about Mickey and Minnie yesterday!! And why aren't we blogger friends yet? I am adding you to our friend list right now! Mine is private, so I just need your email and I will add you to the list!!

MByram said...

So fun! But I'm most excited that she still has her bink! And...is that an extra I see in her hand? :)
She's adorable!