CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Panties

So we went to a friends house a couple of weekends ago. We were in a hurry to get out the door so I left the responsibility to her of getting her shorts back on after going potty. When we got there I noticed that Taycee's Shorts were on backwards.   I didn't bother changing them because she was busy playing.  But, the entire time she was there she kept picking her wedgies.  I thought it was just because her shorts were on backwards.  Well we got home from the party I pulled down her pants to put her jammies on  and this is what I found... 









 Apparently we need to work on putting panties on also. :)  Atleast it's a cute bum.

4 comments:

Tyler and Kristen Owens said...

I laughed out loud at this! So funny!

Travis and Sharis Schaat said...

OH MY HECK!!! Seriously sooo funny, and so cute!!! I had to show Travis and we both laughed again!! I wish we lived closer....I bet we'd have alot of fun!!!!:)

kadeandmaddie said...

yes that is pretty bad! No wonder she was uncomfortable!

jandd said...

so funny!!!