CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

On Sunday June 7th we got to bless our beautiful baby girl. It was such an amazing day. I was so proud of Scott and the amazing blessing he gave Taycee! I was so nervous for the day because I didn't want Taycee to start screaming in the microphone but she didn't even make a sound! After the blessing we went to my mom's house and had dinner. It was a great day.

Taycee in her big blessing dress
Four generations of Bailey girls

My family


Scott's Family



Our Family





5 comments:

cecily said...

Her dress is beautiful. I'm glad it went well. We need to do lunch soon!

*The Grahams* said...

You guys have such a cute little family! Congrats

Cody and Jill said...

what a cute little family congrats glad all went well

Avry said...

Awww Nat she is beautiful! Marilyn told me you had her! Congrats to you!!

Tasha said...

You guys are such a cute bunch!! What a doll!! Her newborn pics are adorable!