CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 1, 2009

Taycee's Newborn Pictures

We had Taycee's pictures taken a couple of weeks ago and it was so much fun. I love how they turned out! Katie Wells did a great job! She is getting big so fast and is already a month and a couple of days old. Time flies when your having fun and busy! Life has been crazy and we have had to adjust to the new life, but we couldn't be happier and we love the new addition to our family. I have to say she already has Scott wrapped around her little finger. Its so cute! We are busy trying to finish up on all the things down in Arizona and are starting to prepare for the big move in July! What a couple of busy months we have coming up.





















































8 comments:

Travis and Mindi Eames said...

Wow! She is beautiful! What adorable pics! Your little family is growing and is so adorable! I can't believe you guys have a baby! Yay!

cecily said...

The pictures turned out really cute. She has already grown so much. I hope you are doing well.

Cody and Jill said...

The Pictures turn out GREAT and what a beautiful girl!

Gloria said...

I love it!!! She is so dang cute. Congrats guys.

Jace and Whitney said...

I am been waiting to see some pictures! She is so stinkin cute! I love the pics!

Megan said...

She is sooooo cute! I can't wait till I can kiss her face (that will happen soon)!!! I love the family pictures. You guys look great.

*The Grahams* said...

She is so dang cute! I love the pictures Katie does such a good Job!! Your little family is so cute! Enjoy every second of it...

Sheena said...

She's adorable. No wonder she has Scott around her finger.