CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Getting Bigger



I can't believe how fast time has flown by. Taycee is now 3 months old and is definitely developing a personality. She is so much fun to be around and she loves to talk (or try to). We really have a fun time with her. However, she is developing her way to throw a little temper tantrum. She has learned how to arch her back and does it alot when she is angry and wants something. She also likes to throw in a grunt every once in a while when she is throwing her fit. We love her though and you can't help but laugh at her even though she is really mad! Arizona is great and we are getting used to the heat (well getting there). We have made some friends and are so excited that there are some good LDS couples in Scott's dental class. Scott has started school and they are already long days from about 8-5 and then later that night studying. Taycee and I hang out, usually in our pajamas and then about noon or so decide to get up and do something. Here are some recent pictures of Taycee. Note: in all of the pictures she was smiling but by the time my dang camera took the picture she was done smiling.

Its a lot of hard work to sit in a bumbo chair

We love it when Daddy comes home from School!

This is Taycee's new friend Ryder

3 comments:

Marissa said...

Luke called me yesterday morning, well, morning to me-it was just past 11:00 and he was wondering what I was up to. Story and I had just woken up! Don't you love sleeping and being in your pjs half of the day! I freakin' love it.
Also, Story is very jealous of Taycee's new friend. AND Story would also like me to tell you guys that she is rolling around like crazy. You can't leave the room for a second before she has rolled across and hit the wall.

Megan said...

Taycee is getting so big! Tell her to stop it!! I need her to still be tiny when I come see her.

devin24 said...

Natalie! I still haven't talked to you. I tried a few times a week or so ago and this week has been crapy. I'll try again soon. I'm dying to see how you guys are doing. And I have some mom questions for you. By the way your blog looks incredible! I really like your header and I love it when you post! It is fun to see pictures. Dev and I were talking and it is going to be quite the change to go home because A we still can't imagine you guys gone and B we can't imagine everyone with kids! We are going to miss you in Aug. But Christmas will be fun! I'm glad that you are liking AZ and have found some good friends. Dev was telling my about Scott's schedule already! That sucks. He is jumping right in with no breaks. I hope the heat doesn't turn you off about AZ. You get 9 months of amazing weather and then 3 months of horrible weather! It is ugly senery there though! You should go see Fountain Hills. I loved that park.