CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Taycee's favorite things



Taycee has started to love toys, or anything that can fit in her mouth. She recently has found these two favorite toys pictured below. The one right below is her favorite. She tries to fit all of it in her mouth at once and she hates it when you take it away. I am not sure where she learned how to throw a fit but I am pretty sure she learned it from Scott not me. So when you take this little toy away she screams and arches her back until you give it back and then once again she shoves it into her mouth. It's pretty funny! The jumperoo pictured at the bottom she also loves. She is starting to see that she can play with all of the items on it instead of putting them in her mouth. Its so fun to watch her expressions when she hits one of the things on it and it makes a noise.


4 comments:

Zach and Shantay said...

i think she gets the attitude from scott, no question. she sure is growing up! she is pretty stinking cute.. we need to finish our home tour via skype sometime soon!! miss you guys!!

Nicole said...

I bet it is so fun watching her react and learn! She is just adorable!

Tyler and Kristen Owens said...

Taycee is so cute. I wish she would have thrown a fit last night so I could have seen it:). Should we go to Scottsdale tomorrow? I have some cabinet guys coming in the morning to install the cabinet over the fridge but it shouldn't take too long. I'll call you and see what your up too. I read your blog so I'm all caught up with you guys...feels like we've known each other for years:)!

Tyler and Kristen Owens said...

ps how is the office coming... did you start watching them?