CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 23, 2009

More Pictures

I don't know if many of you shop at Children's place but it has become my new favorite store. When stuff goes on sale it goes on sale dirt cheap. I got this dress for Taycee for 3 dollars. I couldn't believe it. The sunglasses pictured below.....1 dollar. Thats right when your in dental school you have to become a bargains shopper.

She actually left the sunglasses on for quite some time. I was surprised.

I had to post this picture because I thought it was so funny. I was changing out of her dress last sunday and this happened and it reminded me of when you are a little girl and you pretend its your wedding veil, so of course I had to take a picture!


9 comments:

Natalie said...

What a cutie! I LOVE the children's place. Sign up for their e-mail and you'll always know when they have good deals. Our Old Navy has cute clothes too and when they go on clearance they can get really cheap. How are you liking Arizona?

Avry said...

Love the children's place! It is so hard not to buy so many things for your kids there! She looks soo stinkin cute!

Marissa said...

She looks so cute in that dress. Thanks for telling me about that sale. I'm sure you got my text but i got quite a bit for dirt cheap too. Now go get bunco!

Cody and Jill said...

Natalie she is such a doll and where is the childen's place at?? hope arizona is doing great

Tyler and Kristen Owens said...

So glad we made it to that great sale! The videos are so cute! I can't believe that she gets scared when you go under underpasses... so Cute and so funny! I am so excited for game night tomorrow! I love playing games!

Truth Spitter said...

She is sooooo cute!!!

Zach and Shantay said...

Holy Moly! She is growing up so fast! And she is so cute! I miss u guys!!!

Travis and Mindi Eames said...

Too cute pics! I can't believe how big she has gotten! WOW! time flies! What a little cutie! We hope you are liking Arizona!

A Piece of the Petersons said...

Hey Nat... Sorry i have taken forever to get back.. But yes! We are going to Sun Valley too! Im excited your going to be there, i havent seen you in so long and i cant wait to see that cute little girl of your! See you there!