CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Swimming

We took Taycee swimming on Saturday for the very first time. It was so funny to see her reaction. She was in absolute heaven. She thought it was a big bathtub and just lounged around for a while. It was really hot so we weren't able to be outside for very long but so fun to be in the pool in our neighborhood. I can't wait for it to cool down outside so Taycee and I can make more frequent visits.




This is the Owens family. The are also in dental school. It is nice to have another couple to hang out with. They have a two little boys Ryan and Ryder. Ryder and Taycee are both 3 months so it will be fun when they get a little older so they can play together. W

And finally, I booked my plane ticket home for over labor day weekend. I am so excited to go home for a little while even though Scott won't be able to come with me which is a bummer, but I am really excited to go to Sun Valley and hang out with my family.

3 comments:

Tyler and Kristen Owens said...

Anytime you want to go swimming we will be more than happy to come! Are you up to going to ribbons and lace tomorrow? Let me know.

Avry said...

She is such a cutie Nat! glad to read all your updates & see how you are doing. Motherhood looks great on you!

ALLI TAYLOR said...

looking good!!! i miss ya and im jealous that you are going to sun valley...ill be home for thanksgiving! haha love you