CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 25, 2011

Milestone..I think so!

    I took this picture before my surgery so its a little late in coming to the blog. I had to add this cute picture because it is a milestone in Taycee's life.  Pig tails!  Are you kidding me.  This little girl is finally starting to get hair!  I think it's wonderful (maybe a pain too because she doesn't like to have her hair done.)

I don't think she was as thrilled about them as I was :)

3 comments:

*The Grahams* said...

Sooo.. cute! She is getting so big :) I totally understand you being all excited for pig tails. I still remember that day with mylee! haha

Travis and Sharis Schaat said...

Oh Nat she's so cute!!!! I love the hair....although she doesn't look to pleased. haha. I hope we get to come see you soon!!

Stan and Jamie said...

It's a HUGE milestone!! As a mother of girls with very little hair, I completely get it!!!! She looks so cute with them too!