CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 30, 2011

5 Years

Yesterday was our 5 year anniversary.  I can't believe that it has been five years.  We have done a lot of fun things over the last five years and had a lot of accomplishments.  I can honestly say that this past year I think we became closer than ever as we went through all of my medical issues together.  I am so thankful for Scott and his continued support and hard work.  He has worked so hard these past two years in school and is finally going to be able to breathe a little when he gets into the clinic come the middle of May.  I can't wait to see what the future holds for us!  Here's to many more!!





                                      










3 comments:

Oregon Millburns said...

Happy Anniversary!

Marissa said...

Love you guys! For reals. Thanks for being such good friends. Happy late anniversary!

Unknown said...

CONGRATS THAT IS GREAT !!!