CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Grocery Store

Today Taycee and I took a quick trip to get groceries.  As we were walking outside heading to the car enjoying the beautiful 85 degrees weather I felt something on my head.  I reached my hand up there to see what it was and yes......you guessed it BIRD POOP! What are the chances of that happening.  I guess that bird saw a head of black curly hair and decided that would be a great place to drop his business.  SICK! I told Taycee a bird pooped on my head and so on the ride home she kept saying ewwww poop, ewwww poop!  I guess this bird read the "how to" manual!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I love it when you post! Taycee does look really big and so mature!

Marissa said...

Ewww. I pretty much feel like a bird crapped on my head today.

Travis and Sharis Schaat said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH! MY! GOSH! First of all, I DESPISE birds. And I would have laughed SO HARD if I woulda been there...man I wish I would have! And then to have Taycee saying poop!! LOL! thanks for making my day!