CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Princess Birthday

Our baby girl turned 3 on April 29.  I guess she isn't my baby anymore.  We celebrated this year with a princess party.  I of course had to dress up like a princess too so I was Snow White.  Taycee thought it was so great that I dressed up and the whole day she referred to me as Snow White.  She would say things like, "Thank you for the presents Snow White."  It was so cute! 
We are so blessed to have this little girl in our family.  I can't believe how fast the last three years have gone by.  People always tell you how quickly it goes by but I can defenitely say now that it goes by sooo fast.   We love our little Taycee and can't wait to continue to watch her grow up! Happy Birthday Little Miss! We love you!







1 comments:

Nicole said...

That was nice of Scott to dress up as a troll.-Devin